Nuclear Grade Activated Carbon...
IMPREGNATED, ACTIVATED CARBON
- Impregnated with TEDA and/or KI.
- Certified in accordance with Plant Technical Specifications and FSAR
- Packaging in 55 gallon fiber drums with plastic liners.
- Typical Methyl Iodide (CH31) removal efficiency of > 99.0% when
30ºC, 95% RH (ASTM D3803-89).
- Meets chemical and physical properties specified in ANSI N509-1980,
Nuclear Grade Carbons...
Type CNN-816 Nuclear Grade Activated Carbon
- MSDS CNN-816
Type CNG-816 Nuclear Grade Activated Carbon
- MSDS CNG-816
ADSORBER REFILLING SERVICE
- Refilling for AACC-CS-8T type I & II adsorbers and special adsorber
- Old gaskets and sealing pads replaced.
- Minor repairs included at no charge.
- Refilled with adsorbent certified to U.S. NRC Reg. Guide 1.52 and
- Pressure drop at rated flow & R-11 leak tests performed on filled
- New boxes, plastic liners and skids included in cost of refilling.
- Certificate of Conformance furnished with all shipments.